Following is a list of current projects I am collaborating or working on. I will update this list as new projects come up and old ones finish.
- Organizing the 2013 International Network of Humanistic Doping Research (INHDR) Conference with Ask Vest Christiansen. Conference theme: “What Do We (Really) Know About Doping” (August 2013).
- Hosting the 2013 International Association for the Philosophy of Sport (IAPS) at California State University Fullerton. With Matthew Llewellyn, the Center for Sport Performance, and CSUF (September 2013).
- Co-editing the volume “A Global History of Doping” with Thomas Hunt for the International Journal of Sport History (scheduled for early 2014).
- Co-editing the volume and conference “The Legacy of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games” with Mathew Llewellyn and Wayne Wilson (scheduled for late 2014).
- Co-authoring the monograph “The Rise and Fall of Olympic Amateurism” with Matthew Llewellyn.